Through this Policy, the Company regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company's using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 17th day of July, 2021 and, in case of modification thereof, the Company will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Company's website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails.
1. Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows:
- Project-related inquiries: It is collected for more accurate answers to questions such as quotation and development method of your project.
2. Method of collection
The Company collects the information of users in a way of the followings DONG IL ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERS is processing the following privacy items:
- Related to the Project: Name or company name, address, contact information, e-mail, website, details of request, and other related attachments;
- The following personal information items may be automatically generated and collected during the Internet service usage process.
- IP address, cookies, MAC address, service usage history, visit history
DONG IL ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERS collects personal information in the following ways.
- Project Request
3. Period of Processing and Retention of Personal Information
- DONG IL ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERS processes and holds personal information within the period of possession and use of personal information, or the period of personal information that has been agreed to collect personal information from the information subject under the Act.
- The processing and retention period of personal information is as follows.
- Related to the Project: Upon completion of services and completion of payment and settlement of accounts;
4. Users' right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company:
- exercise right to access to personal information;
- make corrections or deletion;
- make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
- request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of 'amendment of member information of webpage or contact the Company by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the Company will take measures without delay: Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
5. Procedure and method of destruction of personal information
In principle, the Company destructs the information immediately after the purposes of its collection and use have been achieved without delay: Provided that, if any information is to be retained as required by relevant laws and regulations, the Company retain it for the period as required by those laws and regulations before destruction and, in such event, the personal information which is stored and managed separately will never be used for other purposes. The Company destructs: hard copies of personal information by shredding with a pulverizer or incinerating it; and delete personal information stored in the form of electric file by using technological method making that information not restored.
The Company regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
- Technical measures: Occasional backup of personal information encryption, security program installation, and damage;
- Management measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plans and regular employee training;
- Physical measures: Control of access to the computer room and operation of visual data processing devices;
7. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web beacons'. Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer.
The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved: Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
8. Responsible department of Company
The Company designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers: • Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
- Tel.: +82 02-2106-4411
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document, fax or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.